Shemar Moore Workout and fitness Secret

 Shemar Moore Workout routine exercises






Shemar Moore was born on April 20, 1970 is an American actor and former fashion model. Shemar Moore Workout and diet is all about getting shape to play Derek Morgan on the hit show, Criminal Minds. Playing Derek Morgan requires a lot of time in the gym to get the body he needs. I have a personal trainer that I love and adore who gets me in the kind of shape I could never get myself into.






When you have a trainer, you don’t have to think about nothing. I am the tough guy of the group. This is the most demanding physically and emotionally. It’s a combination of being athletic and cerebral, it’s a very cerebral show so I’m able to flex my brain.










When you work out by yourself, your breaks take a little bit longer than normally. He cycles a lot and even raises funds for multiple sclerosis, as her mothers suffers from it. Last year we had 35 riders and rode 100 miles. Now, after all these years of working out, it’s not just about how good I look in the mirror. I am not a machine. I get really motivated, then I fall off the wagon and want to eat Chinese food and sit on my couch and gain 5 or 10 pounds.






Shemar Moore's Height and Weight:

Height: 6 ft 1 inches or 1.85 m

Weight: 195 lbs or 89 kg

No comments:

Post a Comment